[REQUEST] Cabal 2

Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
489
Reaction score
71
Hy there,
Im searching for cabal 2 latest english client!
If someone still have it , please share it!

I'm / we planning to develop an emulator server and I can't find it at all on the internet.

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
There was a discord server which I was just leaving some short time ago to sort out my servers...they translated the files to english and provided a patch and keep it updated but I don't know the name nor have a link to this discord
 
There was a discord server which I was just leaving some short time ago to sort out my servers...they translated the files to english and provided a patch and keep it updated but I don't know the name nor have a link to this discord
Let me know about the discord
I have it but not latest ask GoldenHeaven he has everything.
thx for info i would try it
 
Does Cabal 2 still exist after the official closure ? i would gladly ask in case there is still some one hosting a priv server would like to try :D
 
Back