Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Serverfiles 7.1 audition

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

SCREENSHOTS :

PLEASE, if there is someone who works with these files I just found please let me know if it works;)

Reaction score
Funny thing is I found that a lot of files from 99uc have packed trojans or worms in them. Not safe to download content from there. Please Download /re-upload and include a virus scan please. And 7.1 is old VERY old, its not updated at all. Its a Developmental Build meaning there's missing functions ect. You cannot create a server with these files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Funny thing is I found that a lot of files from 99uc have packed trojans or worms in them. Not safe to download content from there. Please Download /re-upload and include a virus scan please. And 7.1 is old VERY old, its not updated at all. Its a Developmental Build meaning there's missing functions ect. You cannot create a server with these files.

pls share new Client+server file!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what the hell ?

Please share real link download .. !!!!

Back