Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

*Spoiler Warnings* NARUTO Thread

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Kabuto only needs a piece of their DNA not their body. Now that war is near we will probably see alot more of the characters we havent seen for awhile, yep fillers.

Ridin' Solo
Reaction score

dude, i'd almost think, without Jiraiya, no Akatsuki nor 4th hokage & naruto would get so strong =\

I don't have a clue why Tobi is actin why he is so weak and takes Deidara as his teacher. With 1 blow he owns Deidara =/

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Gawd the new chapter is pretty good. Naruto is finally going to learn to controll the Kyuubi and what/who the duck did Kabuto summon in the last box? My guess would either be Madara Uchiha or his brother. Maybe the first hokage, but doubt it.

Reaction score

Gawd the new chapter is pretty good. Naruto is finally going to learn to controll the Kyuubi and what/who the duck did Kabuto summon in the last box? My guess would either be Madara Uchiha or his brother. Maybe the first hokage, but doubt it.
I'd say it could only be one of four to get type of reaction.

Madara/His Brother/Fourth or my most likely,

Crash

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Crash

Actually I didn't think of the Rikudo sage, it may very well be! But why would Kabuto so secretive about summoning him? "Anyway, you can relax. I haven't told a soul"
I don't get why he'd say that. That's why I'm pretty sure it's either Madara or his brother.

- Also when Kabuto said, "... Are you going by Madara now?" - it made me skeptical about Tobi once more. I'm sure Tobi isn't Madara or if he is, he's a ghost...

Last edited:
Reaction score

Yeah. I don't think it's the Rikudo Sage. Because isn't that who they're trying to "Summon" or at least they're trying to summon the Juubi (Jubi? Jyuubi... whatever) Ten-Tailed demon. But I think it might be Madara's body cause I think. I don't know how Madara is able to 'float' around and be a ghost but his interest I'm thinking is to take control of Sasuke's young and fresh body, and merge with the Juubi to become the "Ultimate" Ninja. That's just my take on it though.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I think the 1st hokage or the 4th or Madara

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I think the 1st hokage or the 4th or Madara

I don't think the 1st, I mean, the 1st has already been summoned before and wouldn't shock Tobi/Madara so much.

And why would you be so secretive about the 4th, that only sealed the Nine-tails, while the sage sealed the whole damn thing?

And at first, I didn't think of the Sage, but now that I see it, I don't think its out of the question. If the sage really is in the 6th box, then that would be.. 'pretty awesome' :w00t:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

New episode was kind of... "meh". All they really did was talk, make Naruto look like a noob and introduce Naruto and Bee. At least the next few chapters should be good with Naruto and Bee training!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

tobi is the old friend of kakashy the one that give to him his sharingan , the small boy with pilot glasses ...so he use mask only with one eye because he give to kakashi the other eye...

Permanent Lurker
Reaction score

tobi is the old friend of kakashy the one that give to him his sharingan , the small boy with pilot glasses ...so he use mask only with one eye because he give to kakashi the other eye...

lol, your reasoning sounds good. if tobi is indeed obito in disguise.. then the one in the coffin must be Rin..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

lol, your reasoning sounds good. if tobi is indeed obito in disguise.. then the one in the coffin must be Rin..

Aye that sounds plausible, didn't think of Rin, but I've always though one of the only few people that could Tobi are: Danzou, Obito and Madara. But been as the first has been ruled out long ago, that leaves two more!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What about the White Fang being in there? Any chances at all? o_O

DAMN. Good observation. That might just be him. But then again... there are so many possibilities.

I know this is totally off topic, but what are the chances of Tobi being Obito? And if he is Obito, would it be a good idea for him to obtain the byakugan to replace the eye he's missing? That may have been the dumbest question ever, but I haven't heard of anyone with both eyes.

Also, we know that that bitchass Kabuto (sorry, I have NEVER liked him. He's just such a (lighter term) wuss.) now has summoning abilities. He summoned Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, Kakauza, and Nagato. He couldn't have summoned the first, second, or third Hokages because the third sealed all of their souls with the Shikifuhin Reaper. ... I forgot where I was going with this, but I'll leave it up.

Reaction score

DAMN. Good observation. That might just be him. But then again... there are so many possibilities.
Don't really see how that would really either shock Tobi or show that he has far surpassed Orochimaru in anyway.
I know this is totally off topic, but what are the chances of Tobi being Obito? And if he is Obito, would it be a good idea for him to obtain the byakugan to replace the eye he's missing? That may have been the dumbest question ever, but I haven't heard of anyone with both eyes.
Should be 0%, Tobi looked way too old when to be Obito when the side of his face was seen.
(+ next 2 pages after that)

He seems nearer Danzo's age than Kakashi. (a generation at least)

Crash

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bakuretsu - *Spoiler Warnings* NARUTO Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

O.O I thought so and I googled lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wait here's an thought, what if Tobi is Madara, and the guy in the coffin is Madaras brother(The one he took the eyes from).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Wait here's an thought, what if Tobi is Madara, and the guy in the coffin is Madaras brother(The one he took the eyes from).

Already thought of:

Crash

Back