Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

*Spoiler Warnings* NARUTO Thread

Ridin' Solo
Reaction score
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

I used to think the two statues in the Valley of End were the First and Second Hokage.
But it seems to be the First and Tobi.
this Tobi is unhumanly strong, he survived the First and the Fourth, he'll probably won't survive Naruto :)

Reaction score

Well who knows.
he may live and reform new akatsuki.

Remember, this anime/manga is very similar to Dragon Ball, in terms of plot & characters. So it is very possible that what happened to DBZ (plot) may also happen to Naruto.

Sooner or later, there will be Super saiyan version in upcoming naruto chapters/episodes.
That, guaranteed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

LOL @ Super Saiyan

The latest chapter wasn't so good, but next one will be, Naruto will fight himself!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

This is gay, why are they making Naruto look such a noob for? The last two chapters imo have been ridiculously gay; I know gay men that dress up and act like girls who aren't as gay as Naruto has been lately. Anyway, I hope they just skip to the part where Naruto controls his bijuu and Kisame pops out of the sword.

@master_unknown; I thought Naruto going into Sage Mode was the equivalent of Super Saiyan?

Reaction score

Well, at DBZ they have Saiyan 2-3-4 etc. And I think Sage Mode (energy gathering technique) is equivalent to Spirit Ball Technique at DBZ where Gokou learns to "harness the energy of Earth/Nature".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@master_unknown

If that happens I will no longer read Naruto nor watch it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I was talking about Genki Dama when Goku makes a giant ball out of energy from the plants.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well, at DBZ they have Saiyan 2-3-4 etc. And I think Sage Mode (energy gathering technique) is equivalent to Spirit Ball Technique at DBZ where Gokou learns to "harness the energy of Earth/Nature".

No, the Sage mode technique is more like the equivalent to a Super Saiyan, minus the big power difference. Though you could argue the use of nature energy makes it like the Spirit bomb, it isn't just for one planet-destroying-technique.The senjutsu allows the user to enter an empowered state which drastically increases the strength in all taijutsu, genjustu and ninjutsu. Thus making the Super-Sayain transformation more similar to the Sage mode.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

No, the Sage mode technique is more like the equivalent to a Super Saiyan, minus the big power difference. Though you could argue the use of nature energy makes it like the Spirit bomb, it isn't just for one planet-destroying-technique.The senjutsu allows the user to enter an empowered state which drastically increases the strength in all taijutsu, genjustu and ninjutsu. Thus making the Super-Sayain transformation more similar to the Sage mode.

I agree with this.

Ridin' Solo
Reaction score

Well, DBZ is more like the whole milkway.
Naruto is probably on that planet + the animal planets wich are not located in the milkway.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I know, even though I know what happens (Due to reading the manga), it still made my eyes tear up... I love Kakashi D:

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

only reason i am back to nartuo watching is cause of the what is occuring atm and naruto vs. pain coming up -)

Back