Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

*Spoiler Warnings* NARUTO Thread

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

No, we make it up as we go along.

Ridin' Solo
Reaction score

Nah I dont think that Naruto is going to be as strong as KillerBee because dont forget the KillerBee had taken complete control of his beast and able to summon it and I dont think that will ever happen. The kyuubi taking orders from Naruto so that will prob be it because the Kyuubi is like pure evil he won't do anything for Naruto.:grr:
The fox is not the only person sealed inside Naruto,
His mother and his father are also there.
They'll probably help Naruto control the Kyuubi when highly-needed.
By the way, Naruto is training to control the Kyuubi,
Wether he wants it or not, the Kyuubi can't do anything.

Last edited:
Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score

So naruto related to a rare clan and ALSO related to the SOTSP! Awesome! Oh, was that Madara? I thought he claims he was not part of the incident of the 9tb.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well i just finished ready the 500 chapter of Naruto and it wasnt that good it wasn't even a double chapter. The regular pages a Naruto chapter has is 17 but this chapter has 18 wow no big deal but the sispense is killing me u should read it too at this is not a advertise.

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Loyal Member
Reaction score

500th issue and the chapter sucked balls. They showed a woman giving a baby, durrhurr. It cleared some thoughts as to why Naruto had Rikkudo's chakra. Well, let's wait for next week.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The chapter was kind of gay, I thought it was going to be awesome because it was the 500th chapter, but all it shows is Tobi kidnapping Naruto (N)

Ridin' Solo
Reaction score

Madara must be very old now,
Kinda cool how Sasuke and Naruto's moms are friends,
while Naruto and Sasuke are enemies xD.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Lol yea. But it was a totally a let down that there worent at least like 25 pages or something. sigh

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

Yeah I do agree that this chapter was a big of a let down. But hey It really cleared up something for me.
Naruto & Sasukes Mom were friends. Madara is a old man that steals babies.
I cannot wait for next week.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i wonder why madara's mask is different before and after

Ridin' Solo
Reaction score

one is from Tobi, other one from Madara Uchiha.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Here's the best spoiler,
Naruto will fight Sasuke and will win,
he will later fight Madara and he will win,
and it will end with Naruto becoming hokage.

Now instead of wasting your time on Naruto, convert to Bleach before it's too late :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yeah I do agree that this chapter was a big of a let down. But hey It really cleared up something for me.
Naruto & Sasukes Mom were friends. Madara is a old man that steals babies.
I cannot wait for next week.

Lol, that made me laugh :p

Here's the best spoiler,

Now instead of wasting your time on Naruto, convert to Bleach before it's too late :)

Damn you to hell sir! You spoiler!
Btw I watch both, but prefer Naruto.

one is from Tobi, other one from Madara Uchiha.

They're both the same person but with a different mask (I'm not saying Tobi is Madara), but it was probably changed either because it was smashed during a fight (With Itachi maybe?) or because people tend to change clothing as months/years go by.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Here's the best spoiler,

Code:
Ichigo will beat Aizen
Then the vizards will be allowed back in Soul Society
Urahara and Yoroichi will also be allowed back.
Ichigo will either be a captian or he will remain in the real world.

Now convert to Naruto or One Piece before its too late :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well, we all saw that Tobi can do some vortex crap with his mask, so maybe it looked different in the past because it was "fresher" that the latter result of the vortexing. I don't know.

Can anyone else smell a strong aroma of bullshitnojustu here, too? I totally love the series, but if we're going to keep reading that Madara/Tobi/Obito/Sasuke's Split Personality/Big sage dude in disguise/Naruto's Uchiha Uncle/Some ancient akatsuki guy have been around forever, but only lately anyone's actually ever heard of them, why does Kishimoto keep tying Tobi to everyone's pasts? Do I get to read in the next exciting episode how he helped an old lady transfer groceries from her kart into her car, then he killed her to get the bakugantenkaisei sharingan that only ninjaGod could imagine, but never achieve that somehow Tobi can? And to make it stronger he ate his neighbor's dog with a side of ninjaicecream? It's just funny that as we're going to keep reading it, Tobi will have his past unfolded so far that we're all going to learn that he started what was known as ninja in the Narutoverse. Might as well call this Tobi Shippuuden, because it's no longer how Naruto will achieve nirvana, but how Tobi invented the wheel, fire, and martial arts.

On the note of other characters, didn't Kishimoto promise that Tenten would actually be useful sometime in Shippuuden? As we can all tell, Shippuuden is reaching it's end, and Tenten hasn't even done anything but kick her own butt when Naruto was goofing around with Gaara and in a filler when everyone in her team was doing some fighting, and because it involved her team, she came out of a cloud of smoke, made in battle, only to say she did something in the anime. Tenten's pretty cute, they need to use her more. Not just Tenten's useless butt needs more development, but everyone does. Here are some examples:

Tenten: Some how made it to Kakashi's ninja level, but can't win a fight against crippled Timmeh.

Shino: His clan can manipulte beetles because they feed on chakras, so whenever Shino goes to buy a gallon of milk so his mom can make his dad a birthday cake, Shino always just HAPPENS to have the right kind of beetle in his veins for taking out an Armored Core.

Akamaru: The only dog without the ability to talk as mentioned by Naruto, with the exception that he forgot about every other dog in the Narutoverse that only appears so they can be summoned and prance around like pixies so they can be mistaken for doing work when it's always Pakkun that finds what the dogs were summoned to search for.

Kakashi: He dies, comes back, dies, comes back, kills his friends for sharingans so they can come back as akatsukis older than they were when they died, and dies again. He has the ability to copy ninja techniques from anyone using any element, though his element is lightning and he said that he can't copy techniques from people whos element differ from his, yet he would have no problem copying someone using the forbidden of all forbidden jutsus, the negative element, with the ability to make a black hole. Kakashi also has the ability to smell things 5000000000000000000000 times better than Kiba can, that's why he's always summoning dogs do do his searching work and he didn't die at the Chunin exams when Naruto farted.

Choji: A fatass that eats the last chip from every bag he gets because they're always the smallest, but tasty powder of flavoring that you always find at the bottom of a Lay's bag or something, and has no background other than Shikamaru is his friend. He also has an ability to turn into a butterfly that would powder all of superman's bones with a flick, but can only use the ability when he fights someone with a curse mark fighting Choji alone, but wouldn't use it to defend his villiage when it's being destroyed by Pain, and his dad just died infront of him, along with Kakka(Poop?)-sensei.

Neji: Who unlike anyone else during the Sasuke retreival arch, had no special power. Choji transformed into a kick-butt butterfly, Naruto pulled out a tail, Kiba made fusion love to his dog, and Shikamaru, who fights no battles, but has the ability to manipulate his teachers into letting him be a leader of a team of people who are looking for some emo witch because he wants a teacher to himself. All Neji did was exactly what he did when he fights anywhere else, except he got an arrow trhough his lung and heart, but made it out with no problem.

Kankuro: Who can no longer fight because his puppets are broken and for some unknown reason feels the need to wear all the avon make-up he can when he knows he has to fight, and all he does is get poisoned by Shino and Akatsuki bitches.

Temari: Some hott chick with a fan.

That one witch from the Chunin exams who I guess worked with Orochimaru once upon a time: who was witch from the Chunin exams who I guess worked with Orochimaru once upon a time.

Kabuto: Who does nothing but witch, whine, lose battles, and eats his friends so he can get some scaly disease and the claps.

And the best one...

Everyone from every freaking Naruto movie who Naruto swears friendship to and two girls offer to be his love slaves that we never see again... and they were hott too.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

^ Pwnage lol.

On a side note: I think the latest episode was pretty good and I can't for this weeks release. Naruto + The Fourth talk! For once the anime is better than the manga! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Lol anime is always the best when it comes to the fights, unless the fight is filled with just talking or dramatic ways to start the fight or attack in between. Just becuase in manga you see pics of the fight but not always see clearly about the fight.

Back