*Spoiler Warnings* NARUTO Thread

Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*


The anime website won't work for me it says that u dont have java and the latest adobe flash player and the funny thing is i downloaded adobe flash player so if u can help me that would be awesome.:w00t:
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

The new Naruto was fucking sick! He got a major power boost and the yellow flash has been passed on from father to son! Kisame, you got fucked! And once again Gai kicks ass!
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Lmao, I laughed so hard at the ending of this chapter! Lee is like wa? and Bee is like lolwat? Epic! And Naruto's new power.. good to see he's finally using some of his father's power ;) He's surpassed Hokage-level, for sure.
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Lmao, I laughed so hard at the ending of this chapter! Lee is like wa? and Bee is like lolwat? Epic! And Naruto's new power.. good to see he's finally using some of his father's power ;) He's surpassed Hokage-level, for sure.

I know what you mean lol, Gai just keeps pwning Kisame all the time and I really did laugh at how the chapter ended :P
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Does anyone else think Naruto's new appearance looks kinda lame?
He already looks white, but now he looks like a power ranger.
But I know he'll be bad ass.
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

They should've stuck with just the demon-fox-cloak, like they did with Bee. But, despite look like a ghost, I'm guessing it's too serve an alternative purpose other than just looking "cool."
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Well I like his new look. Although the 'tattoo' is what I have a problem on. I guess it relates either to his "Seal" or the flow of "Chakra". But yeah it's nice that he's got some of dad's skills. Now did he get any of mom in him too? Next he starts shooting chains out his back? :D
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

New chapter was so epic. He is fast as ****, I am glad hes so strong now. But he still hasnt completed his dream that being Hokage which I think hes almost mature enough to handle.

i would have to disagree cos he is still caught up with his emotions with sasuke and other stuff, i dont think he's ready to look after the whole village, he's too hyper lol.
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Even though he has new power, and gained alot more abilities its now up to see if hes able to use them to there purpose and to there extent, cuase look what he did he smashed his foot into the wall and now he cant get it out without help >.> and maybe he ll adjust it like the rasengan.
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Atm i just started reading naruto and i really enjoi it and make me want to draw manga but not that far yet ;)
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

AFTERNOON! TIGER! That was perhaps the shortest chapter ever and is it me or is Naruto becoming way too "comical" rather than being a pretty serial series? I'm sure Gai will win though ;D
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

I tought that naruto will be new sayan now.
But it looks like Gai is Super sayan at maximum level rofl.
Also Beel looked like he is high lol...
 
Back