Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

*Spoiler Warnings* NARUTO Thread

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Tobi has all the bargaining power he needs with Sasuke, I mean God, Naruto is in love with the gay little emo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

We also saw Jiraiya sink into the depths of a large body of water, logically speaking (though logic doesn't apply here :p), even if he were to be resurrected he would have had his lungs filled with water so he's just drown again.

Do you forget that he is a the "Toad Sage" He can summon a frog to go into for air, or w/e like he did most of the fight scenes he has done. He also has that scroll contract which allows him to instantly appear in the frog ground.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I think when Naruto was "fighting" her inner evil self, she should have just let her innerself win so she would finally have the balls to beat Sasuke up.

Two things. First of all Naruto is male. Second of all his inner evil self was just that, evil, if he gave in things wouldn't end too well lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
jiraiya's body was in the deep, cant resurrect him lolz =]

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are we talking about Kabuto's trick to allow him to join the Akatsuki? THe tomb that wasn't shown?

If that is the case, I personally think its something more deep than having Jiraiya. Possibly The Great Sage or one of his students.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are we talking about Kabuto's trick to allow him to join the Akatsuki? THe tomb that wasn't shown?

If that is the case, I personally think its something more deep than having Jiraiya. Possibly The Great Sage or one of his students.

I think who shocked madara:

1. The real madara
2. His brother

:thumbup1:

Last edited:
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think who shocked madara:

1. The real madara
2. His brother

:thumbup1:

That's what I thought too at first but what good would having either do for him? Well the naruto series makes the rules as they go on, so you can't really predict.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
as far as the manga goes, i just liked itachi able to free himself from kabuto's hand.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, but i think sasuke will meet itachi first before that. And maybe, that will change sasuke's decision of destroying konoha.

What year is this?
Reaction score
yeah, but i think sasuke will meet itachi first before that. And maybe, that will change sasuke's decision of destroying konoha.

if sasuke saw itachi right now, he would probably just rage something like this:
"ARRGR your not itachi!!! bive me back my brother!! DIE!! aRGHAA!!"
Then comes naruto and says:
No sasuke, I am your brother
And someones head explodes

That would be fine story :DD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If he does get to see Itachi revived. He would probably ask him why did you do this and that. Which would probably leave Itachi to tell him that he loved him. And that might spark up more hatred for the Leaf.

i dont think so, remember what sasuke said? "if you want to change me, bring my brother back, my parents, my whole clan" . Well, itachi is there to confront him. :thumbup:

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Unless the anime is straying from the manga, I doubt Sasuke will meet itachi.

I don't remember where the english manga is, but i'm PRETTY sure the anime has the episodes developed further than where the manga is at currently.

My theory:

Sasuke won't return to the Leaf but in some way allies with Naruto to fight Madara. That's the general ending I'm expecting.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I don't remember where the english manga is, but i'm PRETTY sure the anime has the episodes developed further than where the manga is at currently.

My theory:

Sasuke won't return to the Leaf but in some way allies with Naruto to fight Madara. That's the general ending I'm expecting.

That would be awesome.

What's going to happen to Raikage/Killer Bee with Kisame listening in? :eek:tt1:

What year is this?
Reaction score

My theory:

That is the best naruto clip I have seen so far o_O

As for story ending, even if naruto and sasuke fight each other, I dont think that sasuke will back. Maybe they will somehow teamup and finish this war, then will have duel.
After all this sasuke should disapear somewere so kishimoto would have chance to make next naruto sheries if he wanted. I mean I dont think that everything will end up with killing. but more like unfinished buisness (something maybe like that video). :)

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Let's be honest, would naruto ever end in the first place? They make too much money and they always end up improving in the end to suit the times. The only bad part about it is that it will slowly end up dying because of people not willing to watch the beginning of the series.

Back