*Spoiler Warnings* NARUTO Thread

Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

I guess next week Kabuto will find them, if the only way to see the island is from the clouds then it's one hell of a coincidence Kabuto is resurrecting Deidera to travel there; I guess he's using the Zetsus as a sacrifice to use the reanimation technique maybe?

I dont think that it will happen that fast. Kishi maybe will add some scenes from other places in naruto like sasuke or something (I mean there already were 2 fights 1 after another so it should take some time for futher fights o_o)

Anyways I very liked new ending of shippuden :rolleyes:
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

515 manga was intresting o_o
MANY details about warr and who will be fighting was revealed.
Looks like war is starting at last
There was ong time after I seen so detailed and so long manga of naruto xD
Just a bit sad that every1 is ounin and àcting so cool now while naruto looks even more retarded than before :/
I am so waiting for next chapter now o.o
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Looks like Naruto and Bee still don't know about the war, the joint shinobi alliance will get their ass kicked if they don't get their help. 100,000 Zetsu with the power of both Hashirama Senju and Yamato, previous kages/akatsuki/jinchuuriki, ooft. It also looks like Asuma has been summoned too, I wonder how Shikamaru will cope with that (assuming they are forced to fight).
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

I wonder why kabuto didnt summon Jiraiya. Jiraiya is legendary ninja and way stronger than som of the ninjas that kabuto summoned o_O
If you look back, akatsuki changed completely lol. first they were losing almoust all their team (only few left) and now in few manga chapters akatsuki growed up to over 100,000 lol
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

I wonder what Sasukes going to be up too until the war is over...

Well zetsu said: "the next time you open your eyes you'll be seeing a whole new world... things are getting realy fun!"
By that there could be 2 options: sasuke arives in the middle of warr and notices how world is changing becouse of war, OR he arives after war and notices how word already changed thanks to Madara. :):
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

I wonder why kabuto didnt summon Jiraiya. Jiraiya is legendary ninja and way stronger than som of the ninjas that kabuto summoned o_O

I think it's 'cause the body of Jiraiya was hidden and they can't find it or maybe Kishi don't show it 'cause he want to be a surprise.
That's what I think :3
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

I think it's 'cause the body of Jiraiya was hidden and they can't find it or maybe Kishi don't show it 'cause he want to be a surprise.
That's what I think :3

But kabutos technicue doesnt need a body . he only needs jiraiyas soul to summon him :):
Yeah i think that there will be surprise about him too :):
 
Last edited:
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Despite that Jiraiya was one of my favourite characters, I don't think he'll be making a shock entrance and I really hope he doesn't either; it's taking it too far with people "dying" and then coming back to life.
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Nagato probably did something to Jiraiya after he killed him.

Maybe...

Despite that Jiraiya was one of my favourite characters, I don't think he'll be making a shock entrance and I really hope he doesn't either; it's taking it too far with people "dying" and then coming back to life.

Agree.

Maybe he will show up or maybe no, we only have to wait till next chapter.
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Well, as Jiraiya didnt appear on the summons of kabuto, is there a possibility that he's alive?
On Nagato's arc we saw his jutsu to ressurect peoples so who knows if kishi dont make a surprise? :D
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

We also saw Jiraiya sink into the depths of a large body of water, logically speaking (though logic doesn't apply here :P), even if he were to be resurrected he would have had his lungs filled with water so he's just drown again.
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Also keep in mind that Kabuto did cover one of the coffins with his fat head when he was showing Tobi all of the Akatsuki test summons. Jiraiya could be that one. I mean, come on. Tobi knows that would "force" Naruto to give up Kyuubi to ensure in false hopes that his old master would finally be laid to rest in peace.
 
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Force?
it'll come to his senses that he have to accept his master is no longer living.

Who in the right mind will exchange the kyuubi to a mad man for a soul of his master Whilst many will be killed if he do that.
 
Back