• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ascent [TGMS-WoW][Repack] (v2.4.3)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've redone every database several times now with no luck. I really can't understand what I could've done wrong. -.-

Edit: Never mind, got it working. :D I don't know how, lol, but I got it working, yay. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, so i got the whole .net 3.5 thing fixed, but now i keep getting

logonserver.exe
server connection from 192.168.0.5:2078 DENIED, not an allowed IP.
server connection from 192.168.0.5:#### DENIED, not an allowed IP.

and it keeps going, increasing the port by 1 each time

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ok, so i got the whole .net 3.5 thing fixed, but now i keep getting

logonserver.exe
server connection from 192.168.0.5:2078 DENIED, not an allowed IP.
server connection from 192.168.0.5:#### DENIED, not an allowed IP.

and it keeps going, increasing the port by 1 each time

You changed something in the config files that you weren't supposed to touch.

I know EXACTLY what you touched too, but this is something you should REALLY be able to figure out for yourself... It even tells you exactly what is wrong in the error message...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@whooaahh,

Cruceo is right, you should learn how to read the instruction which is provided in this forums, there are lots of guides here how to setup a server.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@whooaahh,

Cruceo is right, you should learn how to read the instruction which is provided in this forums, there are lots of guides here how to setup a server.

Thank you.

And I'm not saying that to try and be an butt. I'm saying it because you need to be able to do things by yourself, or you're not cut out to do this type of work. Problem-solving skills are a must; and the only way to build those skills is by actually attempting to solve problems by coming up with workable solutions.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i want to ask to stop posting unnessecary things like nice man , nice repack + resp , and ect

First off, I REALLY hope you understand that you're flaming people for a form of "spamming," when you're actually "spamming" in a negative manner, yourself. So technically, you're just a hypocritical butt.

Secondly, why can't people talk? What the heck did they do to you? At least their English is somewhat decent; I don't see your grammar to be any better than theirs. So why bother even talking yourself?

If you're going to criticize them for talking, you shouldn't have typed a worked in the first place; that puts you on the same level as the people you're insulting.

So next time, think before you speak (or type).

kthxbai.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sexy repack, I love it and I've enjoyed messing with it.

Created some vendors for gems and crap, blah blah easy stuff.
But...I feel so retarded. I can't seem to get any items created.
I'm wondering if I'm doing it wrong :scratch:

This isn't the first DB I've messed with, but it sure is the first to give me problems in this area. K here goes, let me douse myself in gasoline for the flames. :construct

I tried adding them manually with Navicat which is annoying, tried a batch created on WoW-V and I still get invalid item ID. WTF am I doing wrong? HALP lol :scratch:

Also just thought I'd mention, Hunter/Lock pets crash the world server, which starts spitting out SQL errors.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone give me the apache and php things i cant seem to find them, and how do you configure them?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can someone give me the apache and php things i cant seem to find them, and how do you configure them?

Google it.

Then google a tutorial on how to configure it.

This isn't the first DB I've messed with, but it sure is the first to give me problems in this area. K here goes, let me douse myself in gasoline for the flames. :construct

I tried adding them manually with Navicat which is annoying, tried a batch created on WoW-V and I still get invalid item ID. WTF am I doing wrong? HALP lol :scratch:

Also just thought I'd mention, Hunter/Lock pets crash the world server, which starts spitting out SQL errors.

Thank you, and not trying to sound arrogant, but are you sure you have the right item ID?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

All I can advise is that you check if the ID you are getting an error for is already being used.

I like this repack. I managed to make good use of the Scripts/DB included.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Np. If you liked the scripts, I suggest looking at some of Ona's threads, as Ona is the creator of most of those in this repack. The ones I have on my PC aren't coming out yet till they're all fully tested on my server.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No..

For Server..

Client..

I'll be honest; I've never even looked into addons, let alone created one.

I'd suggest using google and searching it, as I don't know anything about it, sorry.

Back