Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[tut]No brushes signature tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Shadow Death said:
you need to duplicate the white layer a few times to make it more brighter

i did but urs shows the white spread out after you do it and mine the white just gets bright in the one spot so i move em out then motion blue them and makes it better

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
ah right, well the tut is only a just guide really so as long as you get the effect it doesnt matter what way you use ;)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Shadow Death said:
ah right, well the tut is only a just a guide really so as long as you get the effect it doesnt matter what way you use ;)

it is good tut i was just tryin to figure out why mine dosent show up like yours lol yeah cause im usin it as sig now but after i was done with everything i added extra blur and changed to color to darken it up a little

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here's another one i did

for ppl who can't see imageshack images *cough vinzone cough* here's a defferent link :D

Last edited:
EMAG EHT TSOL TSUJ UOY
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ah nice style
it uses the same blur base for the render but the cutted BG idea is cool

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tripp1993 said:
Here's another one i did

for ppl who can't see imageshack images *cough vinsone cough* here's a defferent link :D

pff try to cough my name right next time! lol i made another one i dont like as much as the other ones looks like i screwed it up maybe i was disctracted
Despair - [tut]No brushes signature tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

aye you kno wut i just realized when lookin at it all the way to the left the man photo shows from her head to the top of her breast then to the right it goes from her breast to her waist then to the right even more it goes from her waist to the part of her legs that were shown in the render i find that oddly funny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back