Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Making Kal Server in MSSQL 2005

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you a lot your post helped realy .. thanks again

i hope only the poop talkers .. donot answer in simple posts when they know everything .. grrrr

cuz simple posts like ur helped much people like me ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you a lot your post helped realy .. thanks again

i hope only the poop talkers .. donot answer in simple posts when they know everything .. grrrr

cuz simple posts like yours helped much people like me .. thanks for your post again. keep going mate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think i got some connection rpoblems

i cant even connect to 127.0.0.1

i cant press the Log in button need some help :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Files by Exitium
Client Files by Exitium

these files are outdated =|

i've seen another guide by dopestar says 060523 client is needed, but the link has the 07something version Oo
which one's the nessecary one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he guys i made all poop bla bla bla ....

i want to start login server and database server and auth server
i need to put in login and password well now my problem comes.. :p

i tryed many id's and passwords but non will start my login and database server.

what must i do now helpp pls :( everything works exapt that

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey when i try to click next second time in the ODBC there shows an error message looking like this:
Connection failed:
SQLState:´01000´
SQL Server Error: 11001
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][TCP/IP Sockets]ConnectionOpen (Connect())
Connection failed:
SQLState: ´08001´
SQL Server Error: 6
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][TCP/IP Sockets]Specified SQL server not found.
Could you maybe help me or explain me what's wrong, maybe what to do? pleas :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the same problem with Zadkine

((((he guys i made all poop bla bla bla ....

i want to start login server and database server and auth server
i need to put in login and password well now my problem comes.. :p

i tryed many id's and passwords but non will start my login and database server.

what must i do now helpp pls :( everything works exapt that )))

help needed please

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
If you using sql2005 setup the odbc on user tab for server to connect when you run login dont put user pass just hit ok, odbc using windows auth.

If you want to allow php scripts to connect setup odbc in system tab too using windows auth an make sure sql2005 is set to mix mode & tcp/ip is allowed.

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im trying to change IP and server name in config.pk but it dont let me do it, I found topic How to connect own server, but there isnt all info needed.

Create a dyndns relay or no-ip. Insert this in config.pk (make sure you SAVE the file as a copy first (WinHEX recommended).

in need SQL Server Database Services 10.0.1600.22

Refer to:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello i have problem with MSSQL 2005 with i creat kal_auth , kal_db
they said there is error with network :S i did make everything also new windows any one have idea about this ... thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks for this quick guide :) i got everything working except which clients to use with this Clean server files that i got from the forum.. i Downloaded KalOnlineSetup060523 and installed and now downloading KalOnlineEng_20100108 from this thread. will it be able to connect with this clean server files from the release section?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
oh for those who dont know how to make an account in the DB manually.... here is the MSSQL Query for it

Code:
SET IDENTITY_INSERT Login on INSERT INTO Login(UID, ID, PWD, Birth, Type, ExpTime) VALUES ('1', 'Username', 0x[b]B048DBF52CD61FB0[/b], '19000101', '0', '4000') SET

Then press F5 to set it into the DB then badabom..you can log in xD
"1" = if you change this part to "2" then "3" and so on .. that is the Account number so "3" would be the 3rd account in your DB
"Username" = Obvious >.<
Change the part on BOLD to your prefered password you can find this in a HEX - TEX converter

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
oh for those who dont know how to make an account in the DB manually.... here is the MSSQL Query for it

Code:
SET IDENTITY_INSERT Login on INSERT INTO Login(UID, ID, PWD, Birth, Type, ExpTime) VALUES ('1', 'Username', 0x[b]B048DBF52CD61FB0[/b], '19000101', '0', '4000') SET

Then press F5 to set it into the DB then badabom..you can log in xD
"1" = if you change this part to "2" then "3" and so on .. that is the Account number so "3" would be the 3rd account in your DB
"Username" = Obvious >.<
Change the part on BOLD to your prefered password you can find this in a HEX - TEX converter

if you are too lazy or too stupid to do this then there's an account maker in this pack:

Back