• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

*Spoiler Warnings* NARUTO Thread

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

I swear I posted on this thread last night about the latest chapter... Never mind, the chapter was okay until the end where it just became gay.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

his father appeared before :)
and now his mother appears :D
interesting

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

It's almost if everything was planned out. The mother would come when Naruto finally tried to conquer the Kyubi and the Father would come in to play when the Kyubi's power goes beyond limits.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

naruto got too chezzy <,<.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

what a freken waste of a chapter .... talking about hair ....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'll let you know, it's inspired me to dye my hair red! It wasn't that good, but not the worst. I got a feeling that they're just wasting to chapters until the 500th release and then it'll be an exciting one! I like how she pwned the kyuubi though; guess there must have ben some past confrontation between them for it to know her name.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Lol i agree with Jessin but I can't wait for the new chapter to come out and i agree with everyone else when the anime for when Naruto goes 8 tails. I can't wait for when the anime Naruto fighting Nine-Tails.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I guess I must be alone in wanting to read about the background story about Narutos parents lol. But about the anime: I can't wait until Naruto goes 8 tails either and to see Pain use Chibaku Tensei!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I read the Naruto manga I mean chapter 498 wasn't that good I didn't really like it. I want to see Naruto pawn the Nine-Tail.
And sorry if this question is off topic a lil but where do u guys watch the Naruto episodes? If its a web-site can u please tell me I would really like to watch the anime.
_______________________________________________________________________________________And the other thing that is keeping me on the edge is when the HELL is Naruto going to fight Saskue. When the anime for that chapter come out a lot of people will be watching.

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I wanted to know about his parents too. I wonder what's special about his mother's chakra.

@ deadtxz : narutoget.com or getnaruto.com or something XD.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thx Arcelor for the site. I too would like too know about his parents and about his mother's special chakra , and how would the nine-tails know Narutos mother's chakra?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Must have skipped that part by accident.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thx for the site
I wonder witch site is better?
AND WHO AIN'T A NARUTO FAN.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I'm really suprised about the mother and all but I really want to see Naruto completely controll the Kyubi right now. Who else thinks the same way?

Back