- Joined
- Apr 30, 2011
- Messages
- 255
- Reaction score
- 92
Sir, if you may not be bothered, you can put it in the front pagett:
tt:
done...
Sir, if you may not be bothered, you can put it in the front pagett:
tt:
2012/ 2/ 3 23:29:58 FileName Music\default.bgm(69) : BGM_BA_FWC Not Found. : BGM_BA_FWC "music\BgmColosseoumMain.ogg"
//»êÇÁ·¹½º Àú·¾ °í·¾
BGM_DU_SANPR
2012/ 2/ 3 23:29:58 FileName Music\default.bgm(72) : BGM_DU_SANPRES Not Found. : BGM_DU_SANPRES "music\BgmDuSanpres.ogg"
//À¯ÇÁ·¹½Ã¾Æ Àú·¾ °í·¾
BGM_DU_UPRE
2012/ 2/ 3 23:29:58 FileName Music\default.bgm(74) : BGM_DU_UPRESIA Not Found. : BGM_DU_UPRESIA "music\BgmDuUpresia.ogg"
//Ç츣³×¿À½º Àú·¾ °í·¾
BGM_DU_HERN
2012/ 2/ 3 23:29:58 FileName Music\default.bgm(76) : BGM_DU_HERNEOS Not Found. : BGM_DU_HERNEOS "music\BgmDuHerneos.ogg"
2012/ 2/ 3 23:30:30 g_pPlayer is ready
2012/ 2/ 3 23:30:33 FileName Theme\Default\TexBannerList.inc(7) : LANG_USA Not Found. : LANG_USA 1 WndForeignBanner.tga
LANG_ID 1 WndForeignBanner.tga
LANG_PHP 1 Wn
I've had this error once, and it's a really easy fix.
The problem is caused by their Item ID number being too high. (This has happened on me with Item IDs over 200,000)
Open defineItem.h and find the items that have this problem.
Change the number for them to something lower (make sure it's not already used for something else).
Copy changes to both server and file, and problem solved.

what i mean is, you dont need to update the "definejob.h" on the data.res its because it is already updated everytime you compiled the source (MY SOURCE)... and not all source are like this format.. so basically you need to know all files inside the .res
so basically, in my source, everytime you change the level cap etc, you need to recompiled the source...
The map doesn't work.
It's all black, and when i press C, it turn to transparent.
Any help please![]()

Anthony u got some Launch files for this too? So i can run the source

What's the problem when im logging in the neuz. It says 'Connect please wait' after 3-5 seconds, it says 'Cannot connect to the network. Please check your network' ?
Any suggestions?
![]()
NPCs are not, as I add them?
does your map worked perfectly? mine doesn'tthank you. it worked like a charm for me...
I have the same problemit's just that everytime I summon someone, error log says "Layer not found", what might be causing me this?
Anthony i mean like. other sources has launch files like 1. Accountserver etc.. But this aint have it
does your map worked perfectly? mine doesn't
I have the same problem
Hey , I downloaded eveything , but I don't know how to get the EXEs in Program Folder ,
Is it by compiling the Source ? If yes . which program and which file in the source ?
Hey , I downloaded eveything , but I don't know how to get the EXEs in Program Folder ,
Is it by compiling the Source ? If yes . which program and which file in the source ?
open all.sln using visual c++ 2003 sp1 then compile solution

Jane can you upload the client that you use?
please![]()
![]()
CLIENT
Here is the modified CLIENT of anth0ny989, it may help you
To view the content, you need to sign in or register