DBOG 2.0 Open Source Development Progress

It's cool! Thanks for sharing it and too for SanGawku!
If i understand correctly, it's server tw 1.69 for using with 1.69 client, true? or it's for 2.1 client?
TW was version 1.69, so this server he provided will work for that! It was just called "DBOG 1.0" recently.
 
A little update on the TW branch: I am currently fixing some missing packet structs and removing the boost dependency from the source. Some of the packets I have no knowledge of and seem to be new (such as some NFY packets). For now, I will work on fixing the missing ones that we already know of and are critical to the source :)
 
Tiny update! I managed to update most of the packet structs and boost has been removed from the source. The server now compiles beautifully! However I think there's something I did not fix properly within the source since we cannot login to TW at the moment. I will continue to work on this so that everyone can have a complete TW server :)

I hope to update you all soon!
 
Very Good work! You can check there's some sources, tools etc, maybe some of them will work for you!
 
Very Good work! You can check there's some sources, tools etc, maybe some of them will work for you!

That's interesting... this person already released a 1.0 source?
 
Hello everyone! Since there is a fully functional 1.0 source already released, I will shift focus onto the tool SanGawku provided. I will still release the server SanGawku gave me, however, as promised soon! This tool is a EDF/RDF decryptor/encryptor. According to Gawku this tool can convert entire folders! I will update you soon :)
 
Hello everyone! Since there is a fully functional 1.0 source already released, I will shift focus onto the tool SanGawku provided. I will still release the server SanGawku gave me, however, as promised soon! This tool is a EDF/RDF decryptor/encryptor. According to Gawku this tool can convert entire folders! I will update you soon :)

can you link the 1.0 source?
 
can you link the 1.0 source?

Unfortunately the website that the fixed 1.0 source was uploaded on seems to have been suspended. I will go back and fix the TW server that SanGawku provided me with in the coming days!
 
Hi Mkoto good job I'm curious about your progress could you please share some pics. Thanks for the work as always
 
Hi Mkoto good job I'm curious about your progress could you please share some pics. Thanks for the work as always

If you are speaking of the 1.0 source there isn't really anything to be shown. The only things that need fixing is the boost dependency which will be uploaded onto the TW branch in the github!
 
yeah that website is down, would also like that 1.0 source, very much appreciated! Good work.
 
Back