Masturbation

Status
Not open for further replies.
A day without masturbation will keep the ladies away. Is that true about the prostate cancer?

Wrong, the longer you go without it the bigger your sex drive will be, meaning you'll go looking for the ladies and they certainly won't be away then will they :laugh:.
 
leek spin!
Classic memes are classic
Yes, it is proven that ejaculating more than 2 times a week reduces the chance of prostate cancer.
-1 Prostate Cancer for Wh005h
I think OP is a pretty cool guy. eh masturbates and doesnt afraid of anything.
I lol'ed

Internet cliches aside, I believe I fall in the chronic in terms of masturbating which also means in terms of weed that I'm a moderately good type of masturbator, if you follow that logic.
I haven't had a girl friend yet who didn't masturbate, so I know it's fairly mutual between the sexes. I know these things because I follow the rules of asking 3 basic questions when I start dating a girl.
1. Do you have a penis? (Avoids an ackward situation in the future)
2. Do you masturbate/how frequently? (Gauges activeness)
3. Is the pooper in the mix? (Gauges sexual openness)

Knowing these sort of things is important... always. You know where to start a relationship then and if the girl/guy feels like they're in an odd situation just say that you're getting to know them in a way that you normally don't know people (ie they're special).
 
All the time, on rare occasions even just hours after having sex. People get confused, they are not the same thing.

I think my 230gb pron folder says enough. Although i download and watch them mainly for the sake of watching them, just like any other movie. Just like you would scout out hot chicks on the street if you saw them, you wouldn't just whip out your dick and start beating off on the spot.

Have i ever been caught? No.


Yes! different things, but sex is still way up front.
 
happens like this
*knock on door*
dad: why's the door locked? You know the rules, no doors locked in my house!
.........
mom: you know he'll start counting...
dad: one more chance....5, 4, 3, 2, 1 stand back...
me: *open door* whats up?
dad: Who were you talking to?
me: im talking to you.
mom: Why are you so sweaty?
me: im a child, im a teenager
mom: We heard voices and noises...and we thought..
dad: doesnt what we thought, what was that noise?
me: what noise? i only hear you two talking and laughing down stairs.
dad: nop we heard a noise...
me: look you acn't just bound in my room like that, you got to knock you got to communicate
dad: we knocked..
me: you didnt knock, you were screaming at me. this is repression what you're doing here. you ruining my youth.
mom: oh for pete sakes were you masturbating?
dad: honey..
me: was i...no i dont masturbate
dad: That's not something for you to bring up. That's a father-and-son thing, okay?
me: yeah father-and-son thing.
mom: its ok, its ok, you dont have to call it that word if that makes you uncomfortable. you can call it *name* happy time or my special alone time....
 
You're all a bunch of wankers !!! >:(
:O:
happens like this
*knock on door*
dad: why's the door locked? You know the rules, no doors locked in my house!
.........
mom: you know he'll start counting...
dad: one more chance....5, 4, 3, 2, 1 stand back...
me: *open door* whats up?
dad: Who were you talking to?
me: im talking to you.
mom: Why are you so sweaty?
me: im a child, im a teenager
mom: We heard voices and noises...and we thought..
dad: doesnt what we thought, what was that noise?
me: what noise? i only hear you two talking and laughing down stairs.
dad: nop we heard a noise...
me: look you acn't just bound in my room like that, you got to knock you got to communicate
dad: we knocked..
me: you didnt knock, you were screaming at me. this is repression what you're doing here. you ruining my youth.
mom: oh for pete sakes were you masturbating?
dad: honey..
me: was i...no i dont masturbate
dad: That's not something for you to bring up. That's a father-and-son thing, okay?
me: yeah father-and-son thing.
mom: its ok, its ok, you dont have to call it that word if that makes you uncomfortable. you can call it *name* happy time or my special alone time....
Haha, nice one.
 
Best one was I had a bat once and my Mum opened the door and I quickly jumped up and held the door closed and then told her I was wrapping her present for her birthday up and so she waited outside for a while and I got rid of all evidence.


:wink:
Whats a bat have to do with anything?

And having a girlfriend doesn't mean you don't masturbate.
My bro masturbated a lot and he had a girlfriend that was like his wife.
or maybe he lost his attraction to her.
 
wow i love how the op is so eager to hear about us masturbating...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back