Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] Real Ep4 Server files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in this ep4 server have a pet system or a new class? have you a picture sorry for this question? i cannot download the file because my smart connection has always disconnected T_T huhuhuh! ty sir jolin8 for sharing god bless! go go go developer of ep4 file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To magenik, I have succesfully unpack the server files of jolin88 by using this program..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wEEE yOUR mY dADDY nOW jOLIN88...
mILLION tHANKS bRO>..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@sanarunnow
I use your unpacker & try to run the unpacked program but I cant run it. I think some on the files are not unpacked correctly there are still some bad label... I dont know if this is the problem I'm still new on assembly codes. =P

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you're soooo slow =.=
The link on the first post is already changed, the files are not packed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in this ep4 server have a pet system or a new class? have you a picture sorry for this question? i cannot download the file because my smart connection has always disconnected T_T huhuhuh! ty sir jolin8 for sharing god bless! go go go developer of ep4 file

Instead of saying the GO GO GO GO mister My eyes blur when i see that word better to help instead saying that F*cking Word Ok???

Your Such And Idiot Men....

PEACE NO OFFENSE :SniperHea:SniperHea

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Instead of saying the GO GO GO GO mister My eyes blur when i see that word better to help instead saying that F*cking Word Ok???

@Blade_Master
hey, relax, whats up with the flames..

@evilcyberx28
yes, the new server files does support pet system and new classes, but we still dont have the new DBs and proper client files to run the game..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

what your problem dude! im asking! i dont need your coment! i ask somebody to answer my question! better you shut up your mouth! by the way ty for answer brother @acclain!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok...cut this off!!! btw.

just wanna share with you what happen to my experiment.
- the server files runs with some errors regarding gameguard
- im using the rainbowRAN client...it stops at - "....Downloading Server Data"
- i tried running the old china client that i have...same problem - "....Downloading Server Data"

...so everytime i select on the server, the channel doesn't display. it get stuck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone tried using the ranwow client????

I tried using the chinese ranfile editor last time and i successfully decrypted the param...

last year.. ^_^

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think the ranwow client is the same with the rainbowRAN.

anyone looking for ianz...i found him playing at rainbowRAN. ^__^ he even created a patch to translate the chinese text to english.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really don't have an idea if the files are the same.. but theres no harm in trying...

I'll try all the mentioned clients we I'm in the shop...

Good Luck peeps...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude i have a problema when i open my field server it says, skin file load fail!! i think its a glogic error!! correct me if im wrong..anyone can tell me what to do.? thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
skin file load fail came from your skinobject, find the missing mcf files and add them into you skinobject.rcc, problem solve.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
make this thread constructive, clean, and avoid posting some links to other sites/private servers, except for direct download link of a specific file.

ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score
here the file you need

include : Game.exe + ini = use ran editor for read the ini
glogic.rcc and skinobject.rcc

peace

Thank youu.. ^^c

checking...... verifying....

I have a conclusion what about try the client of LzRAN glogic and its files are compatible on this server..

but when i manage to ran the client my problem is the game.exe it very indepedent.. LzRAN Launcher is the key to start up the game...

so if any one does have a decrypted or revise game.exe of this client that is not independent..

plss share with us.

Back