• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I did everything as specified in the readme file; everything works fine EXCEPT the Client... Maybe like 5 minutes after logging in, it disconnects, without fail, with the same three error codes:

- SystemErr - (1000 : Disconnected from the server)
- NetworkErr - (132)
- WSALastErr - (10,054)

What gives? Why does it keep kicking me so consistently?
ParadoxHacker - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums
I think the Problem is in the PC Power or the Lack of Dedicated Power for the Virtual Machine...
The Server just Starts to Lag and DisConnects...

ParadoxHacker Hi there, thx for sharing this Awesome game client and server files and sorry for such silly question but do you where i can find Hongmoon Shop (NCcoin Currency Shop) Database in the SQL at server side for Editing/Adding new items and stuffs in the Shop?!

I'll probably need to experiment it a bit and share the progress here for anyone else's convenience in near future for this release specifically. :cool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the Problem is in the PC Power or the Lack of Dedicated Power for the Virtual Machine...

Turns out it's actually just an issue with BNS on UE3. I haven't had the chance to test it but it was either not running the client as Admin or using Cloudflare's DNS service... If you look it up on Google there is old post after old post on NC's forums about that exact error. Really odd, honestly...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Aww sorry i didnt read the whole thread for this post though unless if its at "Help Sections" since that's where all the vital questions could get answer and thx for the heads-up.

That's kinda sucks though and now i know why other Dev's and Admin for this game just gave up about something relevant but they do release some helpful tools and unfortunately it has it's limit and that's kinda sums up the reason why this game is basically "Unoptimized Mess"...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GM Tools are not Pre-Installed on My Server...
The Only Way is to Change the Characteristics of Items in the Server Files and Prescribe Huge Values... Including Maximum Health...
For Example, You can Change Some Gem by Giving It Huge Characteristics, and Dressing It Would Get the Power of God...
About Gems I'm not Sure, maybe They Change in the DataBase as Inventory Items, and not in the Server Files...
This Topic has already Been Raised Here: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/bns-2020-server-vm-client-2022.1210163/post-9163910
One silly question tho that i forgot to ask...How did you managed to beat that boss in your video with 1+ Billion DMG??!! (Which doesnt seems possible for me even after i edited the Weapons Atk Power Value in "server" xml files)

I also tried adding some Gems with 19K Atk Power but it seems to be Handicapped at 36K ATK Power over my character stats....is there a way to bypass it without using other gears or HongMoon Level?!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One silly question tho that i forgot to ask...How did you managed to beat that boss in your video with 1+ Billion DMG??!! (Which doesnt seems possible for me even after i edited the Weapons Atk Power Value in "server" xml files)

I also tried adding some Gems with 19K Atk Power but it seems to be Handicapped at 36K ATK Power over my character stats....is there a way to bypass it without using other gears or HongMoon Level?!
Crit Power...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,
it seems like im having trouble to find the instructions for installing it.
"Instructions for Configuring the Server on the Desktop, as well as for Creating an Account and Adding a Currency!"

Any clue where exactly they are? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,
it seems like im having trouble to find the instructions for installing it.
"Instructions for Configuring the Server on the Desktop, as well as for Creating an Account and Adding a Currency!"

Any clue where exactly they are? :)
The Instructions on the Desktop of the Virtual Machine...
If You Have Problem Starting the Virtual Machine, that's Another Question...
The Main Post States that the Virtual Machine Image Uses VMware Workstation 17 Player...
Just Download, Install and Mount, Instructions on This can be Found on the Internet...
Also, Do not Forget to Turn On the Network Device to Access the Network after Starting the Virtual Machine...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much i got it to work! Have a good day!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do we have a way to fix the XP? Every quest gives way too much XP. Normal rates would be good. Is it simple to change?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to fix this!?
2024/01/07-07:59:44.202,AccountInventoryDaemon.cpp,1244,(error),[accountinventoryd], start np channel fail; wait initiali connect fail
2024/01/07-07:59:44.202,AccountInventoryDaemon.cpp,875,(error),[accountinventoryd], start np fail
2024/01/07-07:59:44.202,Daemon.cpp,555,(error),[accountinventoryd], onStart fail, daemon: Blade&Soul AccountInventory Daemon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ParadoxHacker - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

following the instructions, everything was able to run quickly
Alice is happy, a great game I've wanted to play it for a long time)

if I have enough time, I will unpack files from the protector in these clients, I know how to do it (с) REVERSECODE-TEAM
ps big Thanks for the release ParadoxHacker

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

following the instructions, everything was able to run quickly
Alice is happy, a great game I've wanted to play it for a long time)

if I have enough time, I will unpack files from the protector in these clients, I know how to do it (с) REVERSECODE-TEAM
ps big Thanks for the release ParadoxHacker
I'm Glad for You )
I want to Remind You that the StoryLine Ends at some Point in Time, if You want to Know the whole StoryLine, I Advise You to Play on the Official Server of Your Country, if There is One...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got everything working. Thank you SO much! <3

Do we have any way to restore the subtitles for the cutscenes?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got everything working. Thank you SO much! <3

Do we have any way to restore the subtitles for the cutscenes?
I think This is a Crooked Game Client... I am not Versed in Editing Game Client Files and do not have Alternative Game Clients...
Try to Find Another Game Client, that's all I can Recommend...

Back