Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ozzfest 07 is FREE

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

FINALLY sharon does something right.

i just hope they will have some decent bands. last year sucked. thats why i didnt go. :police:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Because that Ducking lady booted Iron Maiden right before they made it to Dallas...Ducking punt butt skank. I'd kill that washed up tramp if I had the chance. Bruce Dickinson shoulda given the hag the ol' slap around to keep her whiny butt in line.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
at least its FREE thats all that damn matters, now when they release the dates will you pick me up to go? LOL

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Iron Maiden isn't going to be there. What's the point in going? Nothin else worth seeing really. At least, nothing I haven't see already.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well we dont even know whos gonna be there, if arch enemy plays this year and dimmu and like strapping young lad, duck yeah ill go.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wish we had an ozzfest is australia :(
It doesn't come to australia right :p?
If not, are there any other 'fests' similar to ozzfest that tour in/to australia?

Cheers, Exploit

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the only one i really know of that comes to aussie is gigantour -_- it didnt come here, and gigantour is 10x better than ozzfest.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
"cough" gigantour cos 120 fukin bucks for all three days

Lolz it isnt even that good i went last year all they had was arch enemy and lamb of god; suked balls for the price

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats cause you live in oz dude lol here the tix would be like 65 for all 3 days.

and id rather see megadeth, arch enemy and LOG than half the crap butt bands at ozzfest.

the only way ill go is if i find out dimmu is playing then ill like move. lmao

Reaction score
I didn't think ozzfest was actually about the osbournse....I thought steve wasniak (inventor of the apple computer) just wanted to host a huge concert called "ozzfest" and ozzy's name is just a minor coincidence :eh:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I didn't think ozzfest was actually about the osbournse....I thought steve wasniak (inventor of the apple computer) just wanted to host a huge concert called "ozzfest" and ozzy's name is just a minor coincidence :eh:

No. It started when Lollapalooza refused to let Ozzy Osbourne join the tour. And so Ozzy and Sharon organized a tour of their own. Lol. Where'd you hear about Steve Wasniak starting Ozzfest or even being involved with Ozzfest?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh I think I know what you are talking about. I think it was in one of Michael Moore's shenanigans films. :tongue:

Back