Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Registration Page Video Guide

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok this is my first ever Video guide so if its kinda stupid im sorry ill try make a better one

Registration Video Guide Download Link

Registration Page Download link

CREDITS:

-Scott for his registration page
-SteelArcher & everyone else that as screamed at me to release my own poop
-And all of ragezone for asking for help and giving me help :)

There is a newer registration page out just do exactly the same as the video shows but to the newer reg page i didnt wanna confuse new people too much :p

if you need a little more help because this guide isnt good enough to explain to you add me to msn hard_core_raver_cheesey_quaver@hotmail.co.uk

C# Developer
Reaction score
haha thanks for the credit ^_-

nice guide tho. will solve many questions.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
first ever one i made, imma do a newer one to make a server later on also, wanna get good at that kinda poop haha did u watch it?

C# Developer
Reaction score
yeah, i did. if u are ever in the mood to make a new one, show them how to setup appserv or somethin, and then download the register page, and put it in there and set it up. :p. That way they no everything to do

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if your in a good mood wanna send me ur site documents? hahaha i like ur site, i also like landsoftheforgotten's :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the video will help alot of people understand better :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hope this wasn't a grave dig, but since it's steel's source, doesn't it require you to insert a password? or does the powersource let you set 1 up on first connect?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If someone just knew how to set up the password and put up the same encryptions to passwords as in CO to php, that'd be awesome xD

Back