Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ftp code175

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
everything has a password!

Download Also can not extract~~!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont think that "ingots" are from just posting...
You get points for posting and visiting the forum everyday, then you can exchange 20 of these points for 1 ingot.
There's a catch though: You need to have at least 110 points at the end of the transaction or else the system won't allow you to exchange nothing.

Also they
Anyone with 1 ingot to buy it?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got an account on code175, but I am not sure how to get the "ingots".
Anyone willing to explain? In return I post the new password.

EDIT:
I am going to buy 10USD worth of "ingots", but I need someone with Alipay account to help me send the money to China...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got an account on code175, but I am not sure how to get the "ingots".
Anyone willing to explain? In return I post the new password.
You can exchange free points (e币) for the ingots. 20 e币 for 1 ingot but you must keep at least 110 e币 in your account after the transaction.

1 post == 1 e币 and you can also get points for visiting the forums everyday (when you try to reply you'll see a popup witha link. you click on it and get the points). After you get a certain amount of these free points your status is upgraded and you get more points from consecutive daily visits.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
new pwd:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now i can pay of paypal to Code175
look

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I HAVE PASSWORD BUT NEEDED TRANSALTE TO CORRECT CHINESE/EnGLISH FOR ME DONT WORK BECASUE MY CHINESE STUFF AT PS IS SUCK:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back